Are we ever going to stop talking about digital advertising? Spoiler alert: no, we’re not.
In fact, now that the book “Are You Ready For Paid Ads?” is about to launch, it will be impossible to shut us up.
10 things you’ll learn watching this video interview
- The simplest definition of paid advertising
- Who is the book “Are You Ready For Paid Ads?” aimed at
- What to realistically expect from paid advertising
- What type of businesses should run paid advertising and when
- Why digital advertising is a lot more science than guesswork
- Why it’s not worth boosting posts
- What numbers should businesses pay attention to
- Why advertising does not equal sales
- Why the buyer journey is not as linear as we’d like it to be
- What networking and paid ads have in common
The best quote prize goes to:
If you’re asking yourself whether you’re ready to run paid ads or not, the answer is no. It’s a bit like asking yourself if you really love someone. The fact that you’re asking means you don’t.Silvia Coletto
What should you do to get ready? Watch the recording to find out!
More about Stefan Thomas
- He speaks about networking at conferences across the world, both in real life and virtually
- Stefan will help you improve your business networking skills, social media skills, communication or sales skills
- He’s just launched the Networking Retreat Connect, a community of business owners he will personally mentor to improve their networking skills and grow their business. Included in the monthly cost you’ll get 2 masterminds a week, access to Linkedin and Whatsapp groups, direct access to Stefan, a weekly private webinar, and a lot more.